Bruce Dayton wrote:

> Shel, didn't you get a brand new one?

Indeed i did <smile>

> About what would something like that
> cost, including finder and screens that
> would be most common to use?

I bought mine without a finder as I already had several finders, so I
can't address that point.  Likewise the screen issue.  Of course, I
don't know what a new LX would cost today if you could find one
(although Nathan's camera in Detroit is supposed to have a few - give
'em a call).  Frankly, a late model used one, with a SN above 5355***
would be a good way to go.  Screens are often available from about
$19.00, but I've seen some - those that are harder to find or more
specialized - go for as much as about $40.00.  I've been fortunate
having purchased the new style screens through a friend in Japan at a
very reasonable cost.

> is a MZ-S and LX a better
> combo than 2 MZ-S's?

Only you can answer that question, Bruce.  Speaking for myself, and
the type of photography I prefer and my shooting style, I'd always
want at least two of each camera body I decided to own.  I outlined
the reason for that in another thread. However, if you don't need that
sort of compatibility, buy one of each so you can use the features
appropriate to the situation on a given shoot.  Some of the finders,
and finder accessories, could be a reason to get an LX, all else not
withstanding.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]