Actually I do not think it is on body aperture control that bothers most
of us. It is not being able to use the lens on our old cameras, and
having no choice but learning something that provides no improvement in
our output. But I guess the way to get that point across is by not
buying something that does not work the way we want it to.

--
graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com