--- graywolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Actually I do not think it is on body aperture
> control that bothers most
> of us. It is not being able to use the lens on our
> old cameras,

Yeah, that's a bummer since I've heard a lot of good
comments about the DA glass.

 and
> having no choice but learning something that
> provides no improvement in
> our output.

Right.

But I guess the way to get that point
> across is by not
> buying something that does not work the way we want
> it to.

Well, so far I haven't purchased any DA or FAJ lenses
simply because I have no camera body to accomodate
them. That will change with K10D but I wonder how long
it will be before I cave.

I suppose it depends on what my images look like with
my older lenses and if shooting Aperture Priority the
"new" way doesn't make me throw the camera out the
window.

-Brendan