Paul Stenquist wrote:
> I would just accept the Western Union money order. You should be able
> to redeem it at any Western Union office. Some buyers will assume
> that a money order is a money order. You're never going to convince
> him that it has to be a USPS money order.

The buyer doesn't HAVE to be convinced. Who's item IS it, anyhow?
Who established written rules, contained in the auction offer to sell? Shel did.
This is ridiculous! Shel says one thing, the buyer says something counter to
that, and it's up to SHEL to capitulate? Absolutely not.

> Ebay probably won't buy
> that argument either. Generally, if a buyer makes payment with
> anything other than a personal check, the seller has to deliver the
> goods.
> Paul

I don't believe that, Paul.
Were it me, I'd carry on just as Shel suggests.
Explain, again, that a WU MO is *not* the same as a USPS MO.
It's none of the other guy's business. He chose to NOT follow what Shel asked
him to do, so tough luck.

keith