From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Shel Belinkoff
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 10:07 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: OT - EBay Question

It's a real PITA for me to start running around to find a WU office.
Not
only don't I have the time, I don't have the inclination to do so.  The
people at my bank have told me that they've received fraudulent WU money
orders - forgeries.  I don't want to go down that path, not with all the
other things I'm dealing with these days.  There have problems reported
with other types of money orders as well.

Shel