I'm sorry Paul, I don't have the time or the inclination to run around to
find Western Union offices.  If I get a USPS money order, I cash it on the
spot.  No further driving around, no trying to find a WU office, no hassles
- easy peasy, and that's what I need now and why I specifically requested a
USPS mo.

Shel