Again, I would opt to allow third party lenses on Pentax bodies or
Pentax lenses on other bodies. I have six Pentax bodies and twenty
Pentax lenses, but one of my best lenses is a Vivitar Series 1 90/2.5.
I'm a Pentax shooter through and through, but I'd like to be able to use
this lens for PUG submissions. (As I have in the past.) I'll go with
whatever the final decision mandates, but I'd like to see PUG keep the
door open for third party lenses and Pentax lenses with other bodies.
Paul Stenquist