On Fri, 31 Aug 2001 15:27:49 -0600, you wrote:

>I think we are going to discuss this further.
>What do you think we should do here??
>William Robb

I *don't* think we should limit the Pentax Users
Gallery to "photographs taken using only Pentax. brand
lenses, cameras, and accessories."

Instead, I suggest a guideline of "A gallery for users
of Pentax brand and Pentax-compatible photo gear."

Don't adopt a narrow definition of "Pentax User."  We'd
lose one of the best parts of being a Pentax user,
which is the extensive selection of lenses and bodies
spanning many years, many manufacturers, and even many
formats.

So PUGsters should leave out the Nikon and Canon and
Minolta and Holga and RB67 shots, but feel free to
submit photos taken with Pentax-compatible third-party
lenses, bodies, flash, etc. - which I suppose now
includes Leica since the Pentax Limited lenses are sold
in Leica mount.

--
John Mustarde