William Robb wrote:

> I think we are going to discuss this further.
> What do you think we should do here??

I'm in favor of a purely Pentax gallery.  There are many places where
one can use other brands of cameras and lenses.  Many people have
their own web sites and home pages, and there are many opportunities
to post photos in other public galleries.  IMO, the idea of the Pentax
gallery is to showcase what Pentax users can do with their Pentax
equipment.  If I want to post a picture I've made with a Leica, I'll
swing over to one of the leica galleries.  However, my position does
not, of course, preclude one from showing their work here, via links
to web sites and home pages, made with other equipment.
--
Sheldon Belinkoff
CREATURE'S COMFORT