On 9/29/06, Juan Buhler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Of course, I suggested he goes with the K10D, saying that its specs
> are closer to a D200 than to a D80. He's leaning towards it, but says
> that he likes that Nikon has an 18-135 lens--he doesn't want to carry
> any extra lenses (!).

Is it just me, or does it seem like a bad idea to make a decision on a
camera system based on a single consumer-zoom lens? I'd debate the
wisdom of the 18-125 vs. a pair of zooms, in the 18-55 and the 50-200,
even if he ends up going with the Nikon equivalents (not sure what
Nikon has in those focal lengths).

The viewfinder on the D80 would probably still keep me out of the
system, though I have a friend who is very happy with his D200.

-Mat