Perry Pellechia wrote:

> I agree with you Paul.  We tend to limit our expectations based on
> what we have seen before.  It is usually better to just sit back and
> watch where the technology leads us to.

I don't think there was ever much progress made by letting the
technology do the leading, whatever that means.  This particular
instance seems to encompass the worst of all worlds.  Multiple (it
doesn't say how many but I get the impression of many) moveable mirrors,
one pixel and an exposure time of, at the moment, 15 minutes, that they
expect to get down to "a few seconds".

What happens if your single pixel goes "hot"?