At 12:01 AM 10/10/2006, Lon Williamson  wrote:
>On the offhand chance that Pentax peeks at this list,
>I propose the following question:
>
>How many people here would consider an aperature
>simulator permitting (for K,M, and all other lenses with
>aperature rings) CW metering, open aperature metering
>in manual and AV modes a _highly_ desirable feature on
>the K1D?
>
>Put my name as the first on the list.

I only own 1 pre "A" lens (M 50mm f1.7), and I don't use it on my D
(because I also have the FA 50mm f1.4), however I do use it on my LX.

I'm indifferent to the idea, Pentax can put it on or leave it off. It
doesn't bother me one way or the other.

Put me down as a "Eh, don't care".

Dave

(BTW, my highly desirable feature for any future "K1D" would be a full
frame sensor, not some little lever thingy.)