From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 7:16 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: hand held meters

Once I have a P6x7, I will probably not have a metering prism and will
therefore
need to purchase and use a handheld meter.  Never having done this
before (I
started playing with photography well into the age of in-camera
metering) I have
little idea of what I need or how it works.  If I'm largely going to be
doing
landscapes, am I right to assume that a reflective meter would be best?
How much
will a half decent meter set me back?  It may be cheaper to buy a TTL
metering
prism.

Any advice appreciated as hand held metering is a mystery to me!

James