It also depends where you are on the demand curve.  I also don't believe
it would be only 1000 additional units.  I think 10,000 additional units
might be more likely, I think they'll sell more than 1000 additional
units in the US alone.

--
Things should be made as simple as possible -- but no simpler.

                        --Albert Einstein