DagT wrote:
> Den 14. okt. 2006 kl. 02.49 skrev Adam Maas:

>>> DagT
>> I picked a couple egregarious examples. How about the Nikon D2Xs or
>> D200, which are double and more than quadruple the cost of the K10D
>> respectively. And are the same format.
>>
>> -Adam
>
> I donĀ“t see the problem if K10D does the same job as D200 for half
> the price.
>
> DagT
> http://dag.foto.no
>
> Beware of internet links. You never know what is on the other side.

The D200 does do some things the K10D doesn't (5fps, larger buffer,
wireless flash control with the popup, 1/250th flash sync, 1/8000 max
shutter, aperture simulator[sic], matrix-metering with old MF lenses)

The K10D on the otherhand has SR and anti-dust, and costs about half as
much.

Personally (As someone who owns a fair bit of F mount glass) I chose the
K10D, but that's simply because I want SR more than an aperture
simulator (the other features are mostly irrelevant for my work).

-Adam