On 16.10.2006, at 00:53 , Digital Image Studio wrote:

> I agree but at least the Sv and Tav modes will provide some
> alternative to having to dig though menus to change ISO, the drive
> button absence will be a pain though.
It's just one more button press to set drive mode then it was in
*istD ;-) After selecting ISO, WB, flash or drive mode you don't have
to press "OK" to confirm this, after just lightly pressing release
button new settings are in effect. It is much more convenient than
one could think, and setting WB and ISO is much less opainfull than
via dial as it used to be in *istD  ;-)

Cheers,
Sylwek