From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bob
Sullivan
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 9:50 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: OT computer help

Bill,

Buy a PCMCIA card reader for SD cards, pop it in the slot, put your
latest shots from the *ist D in there, and watch PS Elements 5.0 open
it up and download the photos.

The PCMCIA cards are an interchangable way to install hardware onto
your laptop.  You can get wireless cards, bluetooth cards, memory
cards, all kinds of optional stuff.  Nowdays, the Dell PC probably
comes with what you want already built in and most hardware plugs into
your USB ports.  But it is still an easy way to get something like an
SD card reader onboard.

Regards,  Bob S.