On Oct 19, 2006, at 6:54 PM, Digital Image Studio wrote:

> I can honestly say that I've never returned a purchase because I've
> made the wrong decision when there is absolutely nothing wrong with
> the product. I guess that's why I haven't pre-ordered and why I'm very
> keen to see high ISO RAW images.

I prefer to do my own testing with the actual product, not make
analyses and speculate on why/what I'm seeing based upon not knowing
the test circumstances. The vendors whom I do business with are
delighted to help me by providing a satisfaction return policy. I
always ask them if it will be all right to return the product within
the return period if I am not satisfied, and they always tell me that
it is just fine with them, that's what they have the satisfaction
return policy for.

It's, for me, a much better way to operate with gear that I depend
upon. Nothing beats first-hand evaluation.

Godfrey