>A better way to make your son a man amongst men (assuming that's
>something to be desired, which I think is highly debatable) is to
>teach him to like football & beer.

And to like cars, don't forget cars. Cars and trucks are what make society
go round. It's what makes the universe go round ;-)

BTW. Talking cars is important at PDML. It is funny observing the flame
wars. When they reach the end, then the threads tend to end up discussing
cars. Talking cars is male bonding.

You are probably right Bob.
Camera gear heads are probably geeks or half men ;-)
The thing is. We don't understand it our self. So we believe we do our
children a favour making them camera geeks ;-)

Note my ironic smilies.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)