Well, my first camera was given to me by a elderly lady, Mrs. Looney, no
less. My second was handed down to me by my Mom as I went off into the
Air Force, because she wanted me to send her photos probably. Now, my
dad, he did a great job of teaching me how to think poor, only I did not
get the part about hoarding my money <grin>.

I am trying to think whether the girls had cameras, I believe most of
them did (pink or purple ones), but at 10 or so I did not pay much
attention to girls, sorry. In my neighborhood none of the kids had
"real" cameras. Factory workers in the 50's were not particularly well
to do.

--graywolf