----- Original Message -----
From: "J. C. O'Connell"
Subject: RE: The JCO survey

> NO, you idiot, I said Canon couldn't
> Carry two incompatible SLR camera systems
> Concurrently. Someones else suggested Minolta
> Did and I stated what happened to Minolta.
> I never suggested Pentax carry two different
> Incompatible SLR systems. They don't even
> Have that. They have new bodies that don't
> Support K/M but K/M are not incompatible.
> Learn to follow the threads correctly
> Or get lost.

You have also said that camera companies have a responsibility to
support old lenses for a long time.
Why do you keep defending Canon for breaking that rule?
Canon could have kept FD cameras such as the T-90 in production for
quite a while, the demand was certainly there, and they did have this
responsibility to their user base.
Do you know for sure that Minolta went down trying to support the MD
mount? Or was it because they didn't get a DSLR to market soon enough
and lost their user base?
I'm just making comments based on what you are saying, BTW.

William Robb