From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
William Robb
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2006 6:33 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: The JCO survey

----- Original Message -----
From: "J. C. O'Connell"

> Arent you the guy who admitted he sold
> Some old lenses and bought some new
> Ones because of what they did?

I sold a Tamron 300mm (A Adaptall manual focus) lens after I bought my
Pentax FA 300mm, and I bought a Pentax A 400mm lens to replace a Tokina
A series 400mm lens that shows quite a bit of CA on digital that never
showed up on film, and I have sold 2 silver FA Limited lenses to finance

black ones of the same type.
With the two telephotos, I replaced a manual focus lens with a superior
AF optic, and I replaced a lens that was showing an unnacceptable
optical deficiency with one that doesn't have this problem.

> You are really being an ass on this.
> You have also argued in the past that
> The change to no aperture was to
> Help sell new lenses. Typical for
> You, you take opposite positions
> Everytime you post just to argue
> And its really absurd and stupid.
> You have to have consistant positions
> Or youre just full of shit.

Since your first statement is wrong, and you have built this bit of your

argument on it, we'll just ignore that you are wrong again, and that you

are continuing to be an ass.

William Robb