Paul Stenquist wrote:

>I think we talked about this before. Was it called Pittsburgh Camera"
>or something like that?

The place I worked was called "Fotoshop" (no worries about lawsuits
from Adobe in 1947!)

>The store had some used equipment and an old
>feel to it. It was in an area that resembled a square or a town
>center.

Sounds like it from your description of the neighborhood. Fotoshop was
in the Squirrel Hill neighborhood. The other camera shop is a seedy
downtown neighborhood. Before I moved to Pittsburgh there was a third
place, but it was also downtown.

>If that's it, I was there once. Probably about seven years
>ago when my daughter was a student at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh.

The other downtown place was not far from AIP. It was called Cadet
Photo, I believe.