The *ist DS2 was the last Pentax DSLR that supported TTL flash
metering, to the best of my knowledge (*ist D, *ist DS and *ist DS2).

The K100D, K110D and K10D support only P-TTL flash metering, to the
best of my knowledge. When used with external flash units that do not
support P-TTL dedicated mode, you need to either use manual or the
built-in auto mode of the flash unit. Flash units that do not have an
auto mode must be used in manual mode.

Mat: My statement (at the bottom of the quotes below) was meant to
say that "if Metz were to make a P-TTL module", not that they have
done so as yet. ;-) I heard rumors from people who spoke to them
after Photokina that they were now considering it as the K10D looks
like it will be popular enough to invest in the development work
required.

Godfrey