Shel Belinkoff wrote:

> Further, I did ~not~ say, in any way, shape, or form, that
> "documentary style
> photos 'tend to be a lot more dynamic and interesting.'"  To save you
> the trouble of having to go back and read what I wrote, I'll quote it
> here: "There are almost no "flower" type pics on the list, and the
> people photos tend to be a lot more interesting and dynamic ..."

Both of the photo categories that we are talking about are "people"
photos. There are portraits, and there are those that I call documentary
style photos. Slice of life, people doing things, sidewalk grabs,
whatever you want to call them. You didn't say that  _you think_ they
tend te be more interesting or dynamic, you said that they tend to be
more interesting or dynamic. That's why I said you represented it as
fact rather than opinion. But it's really not important. I'm a language
guy. I'm splitting hairs. It was just a discussion. I wasn't being
critical. And I don't think I've misinterpreted anything you've said in
recent weeks. I've just decided to respond. But I still love you, Shel
:-) It's all just a game.
Paul