Hi, Paul,

You're right.  Last month was a case in point.  Three or four people had my
image on their list of images to comment upon, yet I didn't see one
comment.  It was disappointing, because that particular photo is a favourite
of mine, and I was anxious to see what others on this list thought about it.

I hope that this idea of a "semi-formalized" comment system for each PUG
doesn't die for lack of interest down the road.  I think it's a valuable
tool for both the photographers and the critics.  But, unfortunately, if
those who commit to become involved gradually fall away, the whole thing
will die of apathy.  That would be a great shame.

That being said, I haven't done mine yet!  (I was gonna do it this weekend -
really - I was on vacation until Tuesday, at least that was my excuse, and
I'm sticking to it)

regards,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert