Ann,

there's a whole series of bike photos there (none of them mine though)
- follow the Next link. Slate is not a well-designed user interface,
but the photos are good.

Here are some of my bike photos (family snaps, not Magnum standard),
starting in the middle with a literary joke that might appeal to you:
http://www.web-options.com/Hadrian/pages/Hadrian%27s%20Wall68.htm
(have I already posted this?)

--
Cheers,