Hey Folks,

I must confess that lately, I've been shooting with less and less depth of
field. To that end, I've been looking for a portrait lens that can be shot
wide open but still retain a fair amount of sharpness. I have the SMCP
105/2.8. It's an excellent lens but doesn't really give me that eyes sharp
but everything else out of focus look. Well, not as dramatically as I'd
like.
So, I'm considering the FA 77/1.8, FA 85/1.4, FA 135/2.8, or FA 200/2.8. I'm
also open to the A*200/4 Macro. I'm wondering if anyone can give me some
feedback about the performance of these lenses in the scenario I described.

Thanks in advance,

Mark