If you'd like to try motion picture film in your still camera, you can
buy it wound onto 35mm reels and packed in canisters from RGB studios in
Hollywood, California, USA. (You can get their phone number. They're in
the 323 area code.) They'll process it and print it as a positive film
or on paper. It scans rather nicely as well, which is no surprise since
a lot of movie film is transferred to tape for commercials and other
similar undertakings. I submitted at least one PUG photo that was shot
on this stuff. I think it was called "Mono Lake," and you can probably
find it in the gallery.
Paul