Any one of us can get out of hand on occasion.  Shel, even you don't hold a
candle to JCO. :-)

After putting up with the BS for a month now, there's two basic options we
can take. 1. Ban him, which gets rid of him for good (I don't see at this
point where that would be a loss).  Of course he can come back again with a
different e-mail address in which case he'd need banned again. 2. just
nobody ever ever ever respond to his posts until he goes away.

Fact of life.  If you misbehave you get punished.  Most people have learned
that because Mommy and Daddy have taught them so. There's cause and effect.
Action and consequence.

JCO apparently believes he's above consequences.  I don't.

Tom C.