From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Shel Belinkoff
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2006 2:36 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Using a Super Tak w/ istDS- A challange to the list?

Assuming for a moment that JCO is correct in his generalization, one of
the things he's failing to consider is the differences between people.
Some have better eyesight, some wear glasses, some glasses are better
suited to use with a camera, or even certain cameras, some people are
color blind, and so on.  That being the case, different people may have
different experiences when focusing.  Then there are different finders
and screens, some are brighter than others, some offer up more contrast,
some have focusing aids which may either help or hinder focusing in some
situations, and one or another may be preferred and give better results
for any one person.

Shel