From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Paul Stenquist
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2006 3:35 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Using a Super Tak w/ istDS- A challange to the list?

No one is missing your point. How could they possibly miss it? You've
stated it numerous times. When that happens, normal people say
something like: "We'll just have to agree to disagree, and then they
let it go. You never, ever let it go. At some point you start using
profanity to underscore your frustration.

Make your point once, maybe twice, then let it go. That's how normal
people behave in a public forum.
Paul