Maris:

I did not start this sub-discussion.  As long as people on this list continue
to bring it up in a negative fashion, I shall feel compelled to respond.  Why
anyone would mention that in the context of the current tragedy escapes me, but
I'm sick and tired of hearing from those who were not faced with a long and
bloody war against a well-trained an highly motivaated Japanese army on their
home soil criticize the US for making the difficult and painful decision that
it had to make.

Dan

--
Daniel J. Matyola                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Stanley, Powers & Matyola          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]