To be completely correct, "the only real surprise" was when Japan made
a sneak attach on Pearl Harbor and sucked the United States into a war
it wanted no part of.  After that any attack on a Japanese city should
have been a forgone conclusion.

I used to have a pen & ink drawing of a giant on my office wall with
the bubble overhead that said, "Yea, though I walk through the valley
of death, I shall fear no evil for I am the meanest s.o.b. in the
valley."  When you throw rocks at a giant, you should be prepared to
suffer the worst of consequences.

--
Kenneth Archer + San Antonio, Texas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   ICQ #24980801