Just remember who puts the butter on Phil Askey's bread.  Hint: It ain't
Pentax.

And I would think/hope you are wrong about a majority of K10D users
shooting JPEG.

As Godfrey says, Askey takes nice pictures of equipment.  And also
watch-faces, and crayons and resolution charts.   So if you want to
photograph these things, no doubt Askey's tests will prove helpful.

John