> Cory, he said he enjoyed GOOD beer
> ann
> (still remembering the concoctions a friend made back in the early 60's )

        While there are ways to screw up homebrew to make a really nasty
and undrinkable concoction, homebrew done properly is pretty much better
than anything you can buy.  Out of the 60 or so batches I've done, exactly
one got infected and had to be flushed.  Everything else turned out more
or less how I intended.  As a general rule, people who can't find a style
of homebrew (or microbrew... pretty much the same) they like generally
don't like beer.  Megaswill is not really beer.

-Cory

* Cory Papenfuss, Ph.D., PPSEL-IA                                       *
* Electrical Engineering                                                *