Well, using your argument, here is a list of things I do more than watch
television:

Read books;
Cook;
Visit friends and interact with them;
Play with my cats

Maybe I should get an couple of HD cats.

Further, I don't care to spend $$ on television sets.  For example, if I
had an extra $1,000.00 right now, I'd be getting a couple of new saucepans,
a 12-quart stock pot, and a 14-inch skillet (either Calphalon or All-Clad)
with a non-stick interior.  Or a larger or second refrigerator or freezer.

Ohhhh ... I think I saw a refrigerator with a flat panel TV on the door.
Way cool, except that I might miss something when I opened the door.  Shit,
that's not good..

Shel