Hi Peter:
I have the RMC 400/5.6, in bayonet mount, so probably a little later than the
one you are thinking of.  It's big, heavy, built like a tank and has excellent
resolution, even wide open, in the centre.  Unfortunately, mine does not have a
tripod collar, which can be a problem.
I would think that $210 is about what you might expect to pay from a shop (I
got mine second-hand and privately as part of a package for considerably less),
but they must have had it one hell of a long time, so you might be able to
bargain the price down even more!

John Coyle
Brisbane, Australia