Collin Brendemuehl wrote:

[snip]

> And this sort of religous bigotry
> concerning the
> evangelical perspective, or even if one would wilfully misrepresent Islam,
> accomplishes
> only to exacerbate of the situation.
>
> Please keep this bigotry off the list.

Please read what they said carefully.

> Television evangelists Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson, two of the most
> prominent voices of the religious right, said liberal civil liberties
> groups, feminists, homosexuals and abortion rights supporters bear
> partial responsibility for Tuesday's terrorist attacks because their
> actions have turned God's anger against America.

So this attack was God's way of punishing civil libertarians, feminists,
homosexuals, etc.? This is the evangelical perspective?

There is no bigotry in calling rubbish rubbish, and this is hate-filled
rubbish. I believe that Billy Graham is a much better representative of
the evangelical perspective, and was glad to see him featured at the
prayer service in the National Cathedral.

Bob Harris