Hi,

oh yes, my problem is even worse - I can not hear the difference
between, let's say 10 and 12 gauge power cables. But there's also a good
side of the same medal - whilst I'm practically deaf (in audiophilic
meaning of this word), I can solder my own interconnects (for 5 USD per
cable meter plus another 5 per solid gold-plated RCA plug) and I don't
have to spend a fortune to buy specially treated speaker cables (as
anything over 5USD/meter sounds the same for me).

The same time I can't understand - how some people with such wonderful
ears can be SO BLIND that they can't distinguish old Fuji Velvia from
new one... awful :)))

BR, Margus