Cotty wrote:

> If I had Canon glass, I'd already have a D30. I don't, I have Pentax and
> other K mount glass, and cameras. As a result, I am waiting for the
> full-frame CCD (or whatever) chip in a K mount body to arrive. I will
> definitely buy one. It's juts a question of when.

I'm with Cotty on this one, mostly. However, I need 2 things from
digital that I don't think it quite has yet: low light sensitivity, and
a good b+w output option. So far I've ony seen decent prints at EI 100,
and the comments regarding b+w prints just from this list haven't been
encouraging.

When those two problems are solved, I'm in.

tv