I am an architect (graduated 1978) doing city planning for a municipality.
Mostly I do development briefs (local plans). I took a bachelor degree in
project management five years ago.
I also do strategic planning and city renewal plans and renewal plan project
management (industrial areas redeveloping for residential purposes,
shopping, offices etc.) coordinating different planning/project efforts.

Yesterday I did this panorama for assessing the visual impact on the coastal
areas of a new football (soccer) stadium. The image will go into a
development brief:

http://www.jensbladt.dk/pano/kystnaerhed.html

Regards
Jens Bladt
Nytarkort / Greeting Card:
http://www.jensbladt.dk/godtnytaar2007/lydshow.html

http://www.jensbladt.dk
+45 56 63 77 11
+45 23 43 85 77
Skype: jensbladt248

On 1/2/07, Mike Hamilton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've been reading this list for nearly 8 months now, and I'm aware of
> some of your occupations...  however some of you are a mystery to me.
> I'm not sure if that's on purpose or not... :)
[...]