----- Original Message -----
From: "Kenneth Waller" Subject: Re: PESO - American Fence

>The USA is multi ethnic, but if you are an American, you are an American,
>first and foremost, and that flag is to die for.

Sadly that's the way it use to be. Notice the number of immigrants arriving
in the U S of A that want to change  the official language, continue
traditions from their homeland, dress in their homeland garb etc.

Wasn't that way previously. Immigrants came to the U S of S & quickly became
Americanized.

Is it really sad Ken?
We've been operating a hyphenated society in Canada for many, many years,
and it seems to be working well enough.
In general, I don't think we are quite as xenophobic here.

William Robb