frank theriault wrote:
> On 1/9/07, Gonz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I always wondered what it was like to be canadian.
>
> It's pretty much like being American, but with better health care and no
> guns...

 From what I read, health care might be free up North, but "better" is
debatable. Why do we always hear about so many people coming here for
diagnosis?  As for guns...  yeah, ok, no guns in Canada?  With what do
you guys shoot all the bears, moose, elk, caribou, deer, etc, etc.?  (I
believe the stat is more guns in Canada per capita than in the US)

--

Christian
http://photography.skofteland.net