There's a zip file, with sources, for anyone who wants it at:

    http://www.pdml.us/raw/ShowTags.zip

I've built and tested the program on Windows and on Linux, so
it should be straightforward to build it for other platforms.
Feel free to modify and use this as you wish; I'd appreciate
it if you let me have the source for any changes you make.

Note the changed web address; the other files are there, too:

    http://www.pdml.us/raw/index.html
    http://www.pdml.us/raw/ShowTags.exe