John,

Showtags.exe isn't as easy as you describe, at least
for me.

I downloaded the file (HP computer running XP), usede
"run" from the start menu to enter the program's
location and the photo's location, and a black
rectangle flashed on my screen with scrolling text for
about 1/5second--that was all.

How do I capture that fast-moving text?  "Redirect the
output to a file" doesn't tell me anything.

Could you please provide more comprehensive
instructions?

Rick

http://www.photo.net/photos/RickW