Well the A mode as I describe works wonderfully on my Metz 40MZ2 + Z1
so I'm used to that. Once you override, then flash settings are used
of course. Anyway it doesn't work so...

That said it now seems to me it is a "feature" of the 360FGZ to give
access to ONLY PTTL on a camera which offers PTTL. This is very
curious and very stupid IMO but well... I was at fault and the fash is
the culprit here, no doubt. The ist-D does the same with 360FGZ.

About the A mode. I don't know (yet?). Will test more.

--

Thibault Massart aka Thibouille