On 1/22/07, Godfrey DiGiorgi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Jan 22, 2007, at 8:33 AM, Scott Loveless wrote:
>
> > Taken over the weekend.  K100D, 18-55 at 43mm, ISO800, f4.5.  Auto
> > contrast, levels, color correction, a little unsharp mask, and save
> > for web.  Any feedback is appreciated, especially technical gripes.
> >
> > http://picasaweb.google.com/sdloveless/PDMLPESO/
> > photo#5022892507949108034
>
> Nothing to gripe about in that shot! I'd try a more square cropping,
> but otherwise the photo is lovely. A reflection on the subject of
> course. :-)

Thanks, Godfrey, and everyone else who commented.  Square and portrait
orientations here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/sdloveless/PDMLPESO/photo#5022916074434661202
http://picasaweb.google.com/sdloveless/PDMLPESO/photo#5022916078729628514

Both of these are just crops of the image I already posted.  Any
further feedback would be great.  I'll go back to the original and
play around with it once "we" get the crop figured out.  Thanks again.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com