On 26/01/07, Godfrey DiGiorgi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> A pack of four 2400 mAh NiMH cells costs about US$11, a pack of four
> AA Li disposables about $9, but with the latter ... when
> traveling ... I don't have to carry a charger, plug adapter, or
> whatever. Two sets of the AA Li disposable is 2200-2600 exposures.
> That would be four to five charge cycles on the NiMH batteries.

I can charge them in my CompactDrive using the universal wall wart or
in any 12v motor vehicle so it's not a bother to me as I don't have to
carry anything extra. Still deliberating with myself whether to travel
with my *ist D or K10D on my coming O/S jaunt, the size of the body
charger and batteries may pose a bit of a problem as space will be
limited and I'm still not that enamored with the performance of my
K10D in low light.

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA