I'v shot quite a bit with my Nikon 70-200VR F2.8 and not a lot yet
with the K10D and SR.

I still see fuzzy shots with the 70-200, so its not 100%. I'll bet the
K10D will have some problems to.

But on camera SR is nice when using light weight, smaller lenses.

In winter i put the 70-200 VR in the back of the truck for weight
during snow and ice storms.

Works like a charm.:-)

Dave

On 1/28/07, Tim Øsleby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Perhaps I'd better add a few words about why I ask this question.
> I've read a review that almost quotes the Canon marketing department on this
> issue. I'm ok with that, but when the author serves this as the truth I
> react. So now I have a debate going in a Norwegian forum about this issue.
> BTW. I didn't start it, some other guy questioned the quoting first.
>
> Speaking of angels. I'm not on a crusade in this issue. I'm simply asking
> for first hand experiences. First hand experiences are a lot more worth than
> defensive marketing.
>

> Tim
> Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Equine Photography